Clonewolf's Terms & Conditions
When you register as a Clonewolf user, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as detailed below. This page will always show our up to date terms and conditions of service.
Our pledge is to provide you, the user, with the best internet plagiarism search application on the market along with excellent customer service.
Our contract to you:
- Provide the most accurate plagiarism search on the market using our own customised search algorithms.
- Each scan of up to 5000 words will cost one credit on our site.
- Detail a full list of sources found for any matched text up to a maximum of the top 12 results - in order of percentage matched.
- Completed/successful scans will also be available in a downloadable pdf report.
- We shall respond to any email communications promptly and will aim to reply the same working day (as per UK timezones/working hours). We will also do our best to bring you the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Your contract with us:
Any fraudulent, abusive or malicious behaviour will result in the immediate deletion of your account and prohibition from using our site. Such behaviours may be:
- attempts to exploit our site for fraudulent reasons
- misuse of email accounts to obtain free scan credits
- abusive or fraudulent communications with our support staff
You may close your account with us at any time by either contacting us by email (using the email address you registered with) or by choosing appropriate options in the website application.
Or we may choose to close your account due to account inactivity or for reasons stipulated above (your contract with us).
We will hold all of your scanned content to be accessible in your scan library for the duration of your account with us. Unless you email to communicate any other wishes,
All your scanned documents will be deleted upon account closure.
Credits held in the account at the time of closure will expire, however if you write to us for a refund within 30 days of closing your account we will honour your request. Just tell us the email account used to make the original payment in Clonewolf and we can use our payment gateway provider to issue this back to you.
Third party interactions
We use the following services from third parties:
- Microsoft Bing is our internet search provider
- PayPal is our payment gateway provider
- Google Analytics is used to view statistics of website traffic
- Google Recaptcha ensures all user registrations are completed by humans
We are not responsible for service levels provided by our third party vendors which may at times experience technical issues. For issues with payments please take up any problems or concerns directly with PayPal as they handle all transactional information and we do not process or store any personally identifiable information (see our Privacy and Data Protecton policy). For problems encountered with searches using Microsoft Bing, we will only charge scan credits from your account for successfully returned results. We can not be held responsible for any downtime or unavailability of service experienced by Microsoft Bing.
Scan results provided by Clonewolf will include original source website links for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these sites.
Note the Clonewolf scanner currently operates and provides results for the English language only.
Complaints, refunds and data requests
For anything we can help with, including refunds, data deletion requests or just general queries or complaints, please contact us and we will aim to exceed your expectations!